Next Sunday marks the fourth week of school this semester, we still haven’t received payment from some of you. It will be great if you can bring the check to us this Sunday. We are also trying to collect student information for our database, if you didn’t provide it to us yet, please send Rebecca Yuan an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank you for your cooperation in advance.
The fall picnic will be on Sunday, October 12 (rain or shine). We will still have class as normal that day, parents will drive the students to Park Road Park after the class ends. Below are the details:
- Location: 6215 Park Road, Charlotte, NC 28210
- Driving direction: from school, take left on Sardis Road, then left on Fairview Road, drive about 4 miles (past South Park Mall), then turn left on Park Road, then turn first right, shelter 1, 2 and 3 will be on you left.
- Time: 12:30 PM to 4:00 PM
- Food: CCA will provide complimentary traditional Chinese food, pizza and soft drinks
- Games: our parents volunteers will host variety of games to entertain our students after lunch
- Who are invited: all of our students, your extended family and even your friends, we should have enough food for everyone
Our school board members are working hard to prepare the party, we need more parents volunteers for the following:
- We need additional 5 foldable tables to set up the food distribution station: please let me know if you can bring it with you on that day
- We also need 10 – 12 dads and may be a few moms to come to the park earlier to set up the picnic area: we will leave the school at 11:00 am sharp, if you want to be the volunteer, please coordinate to arrange the carpool for your kids. I will have sign-up sheet on this Sunday, please let me know if you want to join us
Finally, we welcome any feedback from you, please feel free to let us know so that we can improve the school development in the future.